Environmental & Health Commission
The Environmental & Health Commission of the Village of North Barrington advises the President & Board of Trustees regarding proposed stormwater and environmental issues to ensure the conformance with the goals and objectives of the Village. The Commission will also advise the Board on health and sanitation matters pursuant to Village code provisions. Health and sanitation and public health matters shall include, but are not limited to, individual sewage treatment systems (septic systems), and other sanitation matters. Meetings will be held on the first Tuesday of the month unless otherwise noted (**) at 7:00 p.m. in the lower level meeting room. The Commission welcome residents to their meetings and would appreciate any feedback.
RESTORATION EFFORST - A presentation on restoration efforts in the Village can be found here.
Also, anyone interested in joining the Commission, applications for volunteer positions are located under Contact - forms.
The Current Members of the Environmental Commission and their contact information are as follows:
- Patty Kalinowski, Chairman, email@example.com, 847-304-1492
- Linda Aylward, Vice Chairman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vance Antoniou, email@example.com, 630-258-0705
- Laurie Cameron, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rob Haas, email@example.com, 847-381-6805
- Vacant (2)
Meeting Schedule 2017:
- January 10, 2017**(second Tuesday)
- February 7, 2017
- March 7, 2017
- April 4, 2017
- May 2, 2017
- June 6, 2017
- July 6, 2017 **(first Thursday)
- August 1, 2017
- September 5, 2017
- October 3, 2017
- November 1, 2017 **(first Wednesday)
- December 5, 2017