GARBAGE AND RECYCLE PICKUP BY LRS WILL BE DELAYED BY ONE DAY DUE TO THE 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY. WEDNESDAY JULY 6TH WILL BE THE PICKUP DAY. THANK YOU.
Golf Cart Registration
Effective July 2022, Golf Carts driven on public streets must be registered with the Village of North Barrington. All golf carts driven on public streets must meet the requirements stipulated in the Village Code. Application and instructions can be downloaded here.
- Must have a valid driver's license to operate a golf cart on a public street.
- Golf carts may only be driven on streets with a posted speed limit of 25 mph or lower.
- Applicants must provide a copy of insurance policy providing proof of liability insurance to operate the golf cart on a public street.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 6:00 a.m. to Midnight
Questions can be directed to the Village Administrator, John A. Lobaito by telephone at (847) 381-6000 x10 or email at email@example.com
THE VILLAGE SUMMER CONCERTS ARE BACK FOR 2022!
The concerts will be held at Eton Park from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm on the following dates. Please come enjoy the music and free ice cream!
June 11th, 2022-Who Knew Band
July 9th, 2022-Pipe Dream
August 13th, 2022-Who Knew Band
September 10th, 2022-Jazz Response (there will be a 9-11 Tribute)
Street-Side E-scrap collection will be May 24 and September 13, 2022.These dates are on your regular refuse collection day. The following regulations apply.
- Limit 1 TV or monitor per customer and up to five (5) additional items.
- Electronics must be placed outside the night before. LRS will come early and only do a one-time pass. If you miss the date, Prairieland will accept a drop off at their Wauconda location 1350 N. Old Rand Road, Wauconda, IL 60084. Please check in with the front desk prior to dropping items.
- Place electronics by the recycle bin, DO NOT place the item inside the recycle bin. If you have small electronics (such as wires) place in a box by the garbage/recycle bins.
- NO kitchen appliances will be accepted (i.e., mixers, hand-held blenders, etc.).