The Finance Committee of the Village of North Barrington advises the President & Board of Trustees regarding financial matters, budgets, and investments to ensure the conformance with the goals and objectives of the Village.
The Finance Committee also suggests the Annual Budget. The Village Investment policy Plan is the written stated goals of the Village, and has been recently revamped and expanded to incorporate the Village's goals.
- 2015 Audit, Management Letter
- 2016 Audit, Management Letter
- 2017 Audit, Management Letter
- 2018 Audit, Management Letter
- F/Y2019 Budget
The Current Members of the Finance Committee are:
- Albert R. Pino, Village President
- Todd Smith, Trustee
- Jan Sauer, Trustee
- John Schnure, Village Treasurer